Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Waka Waka yayayaaaa





This was how we started the week this time for the young people to guess which country we are visiting. I think we all have a song which reminds us of something which has happened in the past. I think this song will remind me of summer 2010 in Centar Novi Most.
So it's off to South Africa and today we 'went on safari' to find animals. The kids were put into 4 groups to find elephants, giraffes, lions and parrots. It took longer than I thought, so they must have been well hidden! Later we made the flag which was a messy sociable time. But my memory for today is how one girl has offered to prepare a country for us one week. I feel this is such a positive step for us here in Novi Most as this demonstrates how she feels at home and wants to do something for her friends and young people in Centar. God shows us time and time again how He is working in this town, it may be small steps but that's how a journey begins.
Oh how I love journeying with our Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment